Delivery Leads at MichiganLabs work with others to encourage a culture of client-focused projects and facilitate and support the project team in delivering full software solutions to clients. Working closely with our clients, the Delivery Lead drives the discovery and defines client and user needs, creates a strategic roadmap to meet those needs, and builds a product backlog to deliver pieces of that roadmap. Once project execution begins, the Delivery Lead works as part of the agile project team to deliver on the backlog, ensuring what's being built brings business value to our stakeholders as well as helping clients maintain an ongoing strategic roadmap within their budget.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
- Gaining an understanding of our integrated development process, tooling, and frameworks, project approach, and apply to your work as you see fit.
- Working with project teams to deliver high-quality software delivered at a sustainable pace that provides value to both the client’s business and their users.
- Nurturing client relationships and navigating conversations regarding deliverables, goals/priorities, schedule, budget, and technology coaching.
- Build and foster relationships with clients from sales handoff through delivery.
- Working on Product Strategy in partnership with clients and their users, including but not limited to, development planning, go-to-market plans, project App design, etc.
- Strategically thinking while processing and asking thought-provoking, problem-solving questions.
- Supporting Delivery Team other company initiatives.
- 2-5 years of Project Management/Project Delivery experience
- Client-focused attitude as you build relationships and advocate for them within the team
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral settings while adjusting the content for a wide variety of technical and business audiences
- Capable of strong personal/project follow-through in environments with competing priorities
- An attitude of an encouraging coach
- Ability to self-manage, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiasm for personal growth and development
- Possess a bachelor’s degree
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Agile Project Management
- Experience with Software Development
- Consulting background
- PMP certification
We believe that when you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Michigan Software Labs, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment that continues to receive recognition for growth and innovation.
- Inc. Best Places to Work 2019, 2020, 2021
- Inc. 5000 - America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2020
- FORTUNE 100 Best Small and Medium Size Companies to Work For 2020, 2021
- MobileAppDaily.com #1 iOS App Development Company
- MobileAppDaily.com #1 Android App Development Company
- Clutch Top UX
- Clutch Top Mobile App Development
- Clutch #1 Top Android Developer U.S.A.
- Best and Brightest Companies To Work For 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
MichiganLabs is a talented group of Software Developers, Delivery Leads, and UX Designers with a focus on solving some of the most difficult problems. We are experts in developing custom mobile, web, and Internet of Things (IoT) software for clients ranging from locally owned businesses to some of the world’s leading companies. We cultivate expertise in every stage of product creation, resulting in extraordinary digital experiences while living out our core values to better serve our clients. We are looking for individuals who:
- Build Like We'd Want It Built for Us
- Partner With Humility
- Be Better Together
- Grow Through Constant Curiosity
SMALL COMPANY CULTURE, BIG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Paid Maternal/Paternal Leave
- A competitive salary
- Work in Ada, Michigan in a brand-new office with a friendly, caring team that sets high standards for results and values a healthy work/life balance including a hybrid work from home schedule
- 100% paid insurance premium for an employee, legal spouse, and children for Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, and Additional Blue 365 Discounts & Deals
- Paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, sick time, mental health time, as well as Flex Fridays
- 401(k) with a matching contribution. The company provides a one-to-one match for employee 401(k) contributions up to 3% of the employee's annual salary and .5% on the next 2% of employee contributions.
- Company provided team lunch every other Monday as well as regularly provided snacks and lunches.
- Ongoing professional development stipend, including books, conferences, and certifications.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MichiganLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to empower each individual while celebrating diversity and how it makes MichiganLabs better. We support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.